What Benefits Can Coupons Bring to Your Business
Coupons are effective means of promotions. However, you have to consider first the many factors that affect your business before introducing special offers.
Here are some advantages that coupons may give to your business:
- Because of the rebates and expiry dates, customers tend to rush immediately to your business to avail the special offers.
- Coupons are also an effective way to determine the number of people who follow a certain offer. You have to be careful in planning for promotions and coupons to have an effective campaign. Using Voupons is very efficient, it allows you to monitor and check the stats of your campaign.
- Another benefit of using coupons is that it is also an efficient tool in determining the impact and effect of a certain offer, news or copy. You may offer a coupon for group A and a different coupon for group B. Compare the data gathered from group A and group B. It would be the best evidence of finding ways to improve your business.
- If the coupons are not beneficial to someone who received them, it is very easy to give them or pass them to your friends. Voupons allows the recipient to text and send the coupons he received to his friends if he is not interested in them.
There are also disadvantages of using coupons. Many companies are discouraged of using coupons because it affects the image of the business. Incorrect promotional strategies may give a negative impact in your business and it will affect your future plans. But Voupons will surely not let this happen to you. Voupons offers a more sophisticated and better way of promoting your business.
Another factor to consider is your goal. If you want to attract the attention of the people towards your business, then giving coupons is a great way. If your goal is to drive traffic, using coupons will be of great help. If you give people tempting offers and they liked them, you definitely have a positive feedback and your company will surely have new customers.
Normally, companies tend to look for ways to attract new customers but they
forgot to thank and attend the needs of their current customers. Remember that keeping current customers re cheaper than acquiring new ones. Give your loyal customers special coupons like special discounts or exclusive services.
When you have decided to try coupons, you might want to consider these tips:
- Design is the key in attracting people’s attention effectively. But this does not mean you have to hire a professional graphic artist. You just have to have proper layout, an eye- catching but relevant title and image. Of course you have to include your company address, contact information and your website. Be careful not to include plenty of things that will confuse the readers, that means do not include unnecessary information.
- Indicate an expiration date so that the readers will be encouraged to use the coupons immediately.
- Do not use tricks that will ruin your reputation. Remember you decided to use coupons to get your business known and to gain good impressions form the customers. Avoid writing statements that are not true.
- Also specify the conditions in your coupons like ‘This coupon is good only for selected items(wines, glasses)’ to avoid confusions.
- Come up with an effective delivery option. You may use the ‘snail mail’ or use emails. One way of an efficient way of delivering information as well as promotions is through Voupons. Your customers are just one click away and the response time is instant. Using ‘snail mail’ is not a wise idea for its name suggests, it takes a long time before your mail will arrive to its recipient. Email will surely gets to the recipients immediately however, it is usually trapped by spam filters, if not, they just left unopen.
As a summary, the success of your promotional campaign depends on the response of your customers. Of course, we all want to have positive feedback from our customers so promotional strategies must be planned carefully.
Mailing list is one of the most important factor in the success of a promotional campaign. If you want a higher response rate then you have to consider broad-based list.
The offer should also be well- planned. This will determine attract the interest of your customers and prospects. Another is the design in which the customers will see first before they respond. It is also recommended to repeat, customers may not mind the first offer so you have to repeat to make them take an action.
+Voupons combines the most effective marketing methods, Daily deals, email, Google and SMS.